Business Internet Training was spearheaded by a hyperactive online marketing advocate named Sean Marshall. Sean is the author of the popular ebook, 21 Immediate Ways to Boost Your Business Using the Internet. He has spent most of his professional life writing and marketing for small businesses, a couple of non-profits, and even a professional artist.
It wasn’t Sean’s intention to create a program like this but he did it because of his experience working with so many business owners desperate to bring in more money. He realized that most business owners are already too busy to learn the ever changing environment of the internet and how to market their business online. He knew the solution was having an easy to understand, easy to implement online marketing training system.
The result was Business Internet Training.
By tapping the knowledge of top online marketers, graphic designers, web developers, copywriters, SEO specialists, & company branding specialists, Business Internet Training provides a comprehensive learning platform making it easy for any business to augment their online marketing fast.
An integral part of Business Internet Training is the additional tools added including:
- interviews with leading industry professionals each adding their years of experience to the learning program
- ongoing content in a constantly evolving online environment
- latest online tools relevant to specific industries
The program is intentionally priced low to make the investment an easy decision and more importantly, help businesses kick start their online marketing now. The program is backed up with a powerful 60 day guarantee and the ability to cancel at any time.
If you haven’t already, enter your name and email here to download your Free 72 pg Guide on “21 Ways to Boost Your Business Using the Internet”
Here’s a quick summary of some of the things included in Business Internet Training:
- the key components you must have in your online marketing game plan
- the best way to establish your brand online and lock out your competition
- we’ll pull back the curtain on what the pros use to get a beautifully designed website up and running in just a few hours (or revamp the one you already have)
- vital search engine optimization techniques that you must use and how to make sure your website gets found online
- surprisingly simple ways to “download” your knowledge and experience and make it go to work for you selling your business
- everything you need to know to set up your blog, vlog, or podcast
- which social media sites (like Facebook, Twitter, & LinkedIn) are best for your business
- how to keep an ear to the ground and know exactly what people are saying about your business
- how to track exactly how many online visitors you get, where they come from, all for free
This is just the tip of the iceberg. There are many other bonuses and other resources included. Be sure to check out the “What’s Included” page to learn more about the program.